Future Master Applicants
1. Online Registration...
complete the step by step application process online,
Login and complete a user name (the name that you will be identified at the Future Masters) and a password.
Each applicant must be registered under his own e-mail address i.e. if parents are registering siblings each child must have a separate email to login.
Step-2 Complete your on-line application...
Please complete all information. The selection is based on information submitted in your application. Include golf tournaments that you have played within the last 2 years, number in that field and where you placed in the field.
Step-3 Upload your picture...
A school picture is preferred. This photo may be used in media, printed materials, on the digital scoreboard, etc.
Step-4 Make payment using PayPal...
PayPal is a secure site that charges most credit cards.
Step-5 Submit your application...
Applications will be reviewed on April 30th for the selection to be completed on May 1st. If you submit your entry early, you may update your application at a later date.
2. Download & Mail...
Since all entries will be entered into the website database it is recommended that you use the online registration. Online registration is more accurate and a quicker method of processing your application. Otherwise you may download the PDF and complete. Submit via regular mail with application, check and photo. Future Masters shall not be responsible for delayed delivery or loss of your application via US-Mail.
Parents, Family and Friends
to receive periodic emails and live-score updates during the tournament....You may register to receive emails, text, and scores from the Future Masters. Standard text
messaging rates will apply
depending on your wireless plan. During the tournament, live scoring will be posted on our website. You may sign up to receive updates of the round of any age group or one particular player.
• Entry fee
||10 and Under Age Group
||11 - 12 Age Group
||13 - 14 Age Group
||15 - 18 Age Group
• If mailing application ~ Please make check payable to: Future Masters and submit with application. Applications will not be considered without an entry fee.
• Your entry will be accepted by special invitation which will be delivered via mail.
• This form is NOT an invitation. An invitation will be mailed separately.
• Please get your entry in early to be considered for selection on May 1, 2013.
• You will receive your acceptance or regret shortly after May 1, 2013
• After each age group is filled, replacements are filled from a waiting list.
• Entry fee is not refundable after June 16, 2013.
• Withdrawals must be made by phone, letter or email.
• No caddies allowed. 10-Under will be provided a scorer. Their bag will be placed on a cart and driven by the scorer. The player must walk.
• Pull carts will be allowed for 11-12 group during practice round and tournament.
• Pull carts will be allowed for 13-14 during the practice round only.
• Yardage measuring devices will not allowed for tournament play.
Download & mail in your application